"The Unchosen Ones" artist book and COLLECTOR'S EDITION pre-sale has begun. I’m proud of every piece of this project including it being all made in Minnesota, USA.
The Artist Book Edition includes essays by independent curator Alison Nordström, PhD and Joe Scapanski, Minnesota State Fair Board of Managers. Designed by Matthew Steaffens. Publisher: Author. 2018. Softcover, unbound. 12.5 x 15.5 inches (31.6 x 39.4 cm). 76 pages, 65 color illustrations. Printed in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. First Edition, 200 copies. Retail price: US $35.
The COLLECTOR'S EDITION features:
- SIGNED Limited Edition PRINT (11 x 14 inches) from a choice of two images (1/10)
- 20 numbered copies + 4APs
- Clothbound, embossed clamshell box created by Keith Taylor
- Custom “The Unchosen Ones" rosette ribbon, inscribed by artist
- Hand-signed book, “The Unchosen Ones"
- Includes all Artist Book Edition details
Pricing to increase as edition sells out. Available May 2018.